THIS AGREEMENT is made at Pune, on this____day of_______2015.
“ASSOCIATION OF CAR DRIVERS PUNE” , hereinafter called to as “Service Provider”
on the First Part
Mr. / Mrs__________________________________
(DOB ) residing at___________________
________________________________________called as “Hirer” on the Second part. OR LM___________
on the Second Part.
1. The Service Provider is unique and the First professional Driver Management Company in Pune carrying on
business in providing drivers as per the requirements of the clients.
2. The Service Provider is providing four categories of drivers as classified as Classic / Silver / Gold / Platinum
as per the need and requirement of the customer, as well as the standard and qualification of the
drivers as per the quotation annexed to the agreement in Annexure 1.
3. The Hirer approached the Service Provider for hiring drivers and selected the services of “_____________”
and the Service Provider has agreed to provide the required services on following terms and conditions as
agreed upon between the parties.
NOW IT IS AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERE TO AS FOLLOWS:
1. The service facility will be initially for 12 Months
, and that it will be renewable for a further period from
time to time as may be agreed upon the parties to the Agreement.
2. The service of drivers will be provided for____days in a week. Weekly off will be given on any day of the
week decided mutually by Hirer & Driver. The Hirer has to pay overtime to the Driver if he wants the
driver to work on his leave day (if Driver is ready to work on off day).
3. The Salary of the driver shall be `.__________Per Month (___________________________________)
4. Salary will be paid through the Service Provider on the ____ day of the subsequent month.
5. If hirer make default in making payment on due date /day will be charged as penalty
6. Service provider will not be responsible for the dispute between Hirer & Driver. Service Provider will be
responsible only to replace the drivers.
7. The working hours of the said drivers shall be hours per day and overtime of Rs.____ hr. will be paid
extra by the Hirer.
8. If you want the Driver to work before 8 A.M. or after 10 P.M.
, then lunch/dinner allowance of Rs.100
Shall be paid to the Driver & the same should be borne by the Hirer.
9. Out station allowances will be paid at /day + food
(in case of night stay .________/day + food & accommodation)
as extra, when any outstation visits are made by the Hirer and that the same should
be borne by the Hirer.
10. In case of replacement given by Service Provider, if the regular driver is on leave, the Hirer shall not
make any payment to the replaced driver.
11. If the Hirer is not satisfied by the services of the chosen driver, or if the driver leaves the job within the
period of Agreement, then the Service Provider will replace the existing driver and this will be done only
four times during the term of the Agreement .
12. `________ (Cheque No.____________ Bank _____________________) will be charged by the Service
Provider as consultancy fees for providing the said service. The professional fees’ Cheque will not be
deposited by the Service Provider until and unless the driver is finalized from the parties of the
13. The Service Provider is bound to provide services from ____________2015 to____________2016.
14. In the case of any accident, loss, damage, theft and any other types of losses, the Service Provider will
not be responsible and no liability on the part of the Service Provider will arise for the said loss, accident
or damage or theft.
15. The Service Provider will conduct the Police verification/residential verification (If required by the hirer) of
the drivers provided by the Service Provider to the hirer, but will not conduct any moral verification of the
said drivers and will not be responsible for the moral verification of the said drivers.
16. Fees paid to the Service Provider by the hirer are Non- refundable once the Agreement is entered
between both the parties to the Agreement and not transferable.
17. The Agreement shall become effective from ____________, and shall remain in force until terminated by
either party by giving not less than one (1) month notice in writing to the other.
18. If the service provider terminates the Agreement, then the Service Provider will refund the fees on prorata
19. Service provider will have all the rights to terminate Agreement at any point of time.
20. The jurisdiction of the Agreement is Pune.
21. If either party becomes insolvent or go into liquidation (except voluntary liquidation for the purpose of
amalgamation or reconstruction), the other party hereto shall have the right to terminate this
Agreement forthwith without prejudice to his other rights and remedies.
22. If either party make any default in the performance or observance or discharge of any of the
material covenants, stipulations, agreements and conditions herein contained and on its part to be
performed and observed, and shall fail to remedy such default within 30 days after notice in writing
thereof having been given to it by the other party hereto, then such party shall be entitled without
prejudice to its other rights and remedies to terminate this Agreement upon giving a further thirty
days notice in that behalf to the defaulting party of such termination and this Agreement shall
thereupon stand terminated. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, howsoever
occasioned, all orders placed by the Party of the Second Part with the Party of the First Part and
accepted by the Party of the First Part prior to the termination of the Agreement shall be completed on
the termination of the Agreement, on the same terms and conditions as if this Agreement was still
subsisting. Immediately on expiry or termination of the Agreement, howsoever occasioned, the Party
of the Second Part shall provide the Party of the First Part with a list of the enquiries/tenders pending
on the date of such expiry or termination and on any such pending enquiry/tender which fructifies into
an order within a period of three months after the expiry or termination of this Agreement. Expiry or
termination of this Agreement, however occasioned, shall be without prejudice to rights and
obligations, incurred prior to the date of expiry or termination and accounts between the parties
shall be promptly settled.
23. Notwithstanding anything herein contained, the parties hereto shall not be responsible for any breach,
non-performance or delay in performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, if such
breach or non-performance or delay in performance is occasioned by a cause amounting in law to force
majeure. If any such cause shall make it impossible for one of the parties to discharge its duties,
responsibilities and obligations under the terms of these presents, this Agreement shall remain
suspended until such time as the performance of its terms and conditions by such party can be
24. Provided that, if any such cause shall supervene for a continuous period of 180 days, thereafter, the
other party may, at its option, by giving 30 days notice, terminate this Agreement on the expiry of the
period of such notice, unless performance of its terms, conditions and stipulations, become once again
possible, before the expiry of the said notice
25. This agreement shall be valid, subject to clearance of the cheque of professional fees.
26. And compliance and fulfillment of the requirements by the Service Provider, covered under Gold Plan
more specifically mentioned below.
* AS PER MONTHLY BASIS DRIVER, YOU SHOULD PAY ......
* 8 HOURS WORKING DAILY ON FIX &SAME TIMING + 1DAY WEEKLIY OFF .= 13000 per month.
*10 HOURS WORKING DAILY ON FIX &SAME TIMING + 1DAY WEEKLIY OFF .= 15000 per month.
*12HOURS WORKING DAILY ON FIX &SAME TIMING + 1DAY WEEKLIY OFF .= 17000per month.
* 3000 is payable for service charge for one year or three attempt of driver on sign of this contract hire of driver .
* one month paymentis being kept with us in advance for security reason.
Extra hours will be calculated as per50/- per hour.
If outstation total hours will be calculated +300/per 12 hours will be charged.
-----------------PER MONTH ONLY WITH FOUR WEEKLIY OFF .
• In the case of any accident, loss, damage, theft and any other types of losses, the service provider will not be responsible and no liability on the part of the Service Provider will arise for the said loss, accident or damage or theft.
• The service provider will conduct the residential verification of the drivers provided by the service provider to the hirer, but will not conduct any moral verification of the said drivers and will not be responsible for the moral verification of the said drivers.
• Fees paid to the service provider by the hirer are Non- refundable.
• If in case service provider is not able to send the driver on that day then only service provider will refund the charges if charges paid in advance by the hirer.
• Service provider will not be responsible for the dispute between hirer & driver.
• Above said terms and conditions are applicable for all kind of driver providing services by the services provider.
• In case of any dispute arises between the parties to the agreement then the parties agree to submit the dispute to the arbitration.
• The appointment of arbitrator will be done by the consent of hirer and service provider.
• The jurisdiction of the contract / agreement is Pune.
ASSOCIATION OF CAR DRIVERS PUNE
Shop No. 2, Opp. PMT Workshop,
Kumar Picasso Chowk, DP Road,
HADAPSAR, PUNE -411028